Wednesday, February 01, 2012

ZOMG.

Photobucket

Am I being dramatic right now?

Because I actually feel extremely sad and I feel like I could literally sob if I'm not working right now. :/

A day does make a difference uh. I was already feeling sad that tomorrow is already tomorrow. But now, I was told it's today instead. :/ Devastated.

If you're wondering what the hell am I being so sad about, it's Shamyn's last day today!

Though we know each other for less than 6 months......
Photobucket
....this bitch is just different.

*not gonna make this a mushy entry*

It's part and parcel in life for such to happen, and it has happened to me few times already but this time, I just feel really sad.

NO IDEA WHY ALSO STOP SAYING I'M BEING DRAMATIC!!! >:(

SIGH. Shall just bury myself with work till lunch time. ENJOY LAST LUNCHTIME WITH HER LAST FISH SOUP.

:'(

Photobucket