Wednesday, February 01, 2012

HIHIHI FEBRUARY!!!

Photobucket
The red day day last month!

Hello hello hello!
IT'S FEBRUARY ALREADY.
How fast! We've passed the first 31 days of 2012 already.

Time flew.
&so I hope February would slow down a bit. ><

Before 2011 was over, I was looking really forward to February. But I guess the first two days of this month kindda suck. Because.......... my very really extremely pretty Shamyn is gonna leave this company for goooooooooooood. SOBS. Her contract ends tomorrow TODAY ZOMG TODAY and she ain't extending. TT^TT
She's my first official BFF at work, after the security guard, ogay! :3

UPDATE: My very really extremely pretty Shamyn just came by and told me her contract ends TODAY not tomorrow. ZOMG. </3 And I didn't bring the.... thing I made. Zzz
GOOD TIME PASSES SO FAST. TODAY'S THE WORSE DAY OF MY FEBRUARY. ZOMGGGG.

Uber glad there's still Jasmine and Lina though. =3= BUT STILL, MAHOR SIGH.
&after tomorrow TODAY ZOMG TODAY!!!!! a.k.a the-worse-day-of-my-Feb-2012, I'm gonna look forward to the weekend and next week!!!
Chinese Birthday celebration and ROYAL CARRIBEAN BABY~ :D

&Meanwhile right now in my heart..........................



STILL SAD ZOMG.....


Photobucket
(No exaggeration!)
I shall just draw circles in one corner of the office till I get over the fact that
SHE AIN'T GONNA BE HERE ON FRIDAY TOMORROW ONWARDS!!!
.
.
.
*cries*
.
.
.
*cries*
.
.
.
*cries*




Gonna confide in our love 'token' a.k.a the-fax-machine-behind-me whenever I miss Shamyn................. TT^TT
ps: LMAO at the song I'm listening to! Shamyn's "The One That Got Away" hahahahahahahah.
:'(
I AM ShO SAD NAOZ THAT I CANNOT WORK!!!!